Monday, December 19, 2011

How can I get into my G1 Google Phone without 3G/Data Plan?

Do I just need a T-Mobile Sim, say if I bought a pay as you go one?





or would even that need a Data plan?





i dont have any friends on t-mobile as the network doesnt cover my area.|||i just called tmobile's customer service, he said you can buy the phone with the data plan then cancel the data plan wothout any fees (probably because i live in detroit and theres no 3G here) and there you go...you have a G1 without paying the extra money. BUT he said theres no point in getting the G1 without the data plan so its your call.|||Seems that there'd be little reason to invest in a G1 if you won't have a data plan to go with it.|||You would be wasting your money. The G1 isn't a device you can use with a prepaid service. It's designed for use with T-Mobile's network. Just like the iphone and AT%26amp;T.

No comments:

Post a Comment