Saturday, December 24, 2011

I have a G1 (Google phone) and it stopped connecting to the internet. What happened?

My phone always connected to the internet and stuff..now it won't..it just stopped out of no where. Like, after I put the password to connect it says obtaining address and then it says unsuccessful. What's going on? Also I have no idea why my bluetooth doesn't work either but the other problem is more important.|||You have clearly upset your phone and it is having a moment. I suggest you two work out your differences as gently as possible as this could be a delicate situation. You need to apoligize for whatever it is you did and you can both move on. I suggest buying flowers or chocolates to say your sorry. It often leads to great make-up sex. Just be careful of viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment