Friday, December 16, 2011

Today or tomorrow can I buy Google Phone without T-Mobile Contract?

I would like to buy Google Phone without T-Mobile 2 year contract. I will have to buy today or tomorrow. Is it possible? I am living in Naperville, IL ZIP 60563, please suggest me nearest stores. |||Well the phone came out yesterday night but no I don't believe you have to have a two year contract you can have one year flexpay (there is no contract for that ) or you can have prepaid . With prepaid you must pay full price of the phone which is $399. To find the nearest store near you go to t-mobile.com and at the top you should c locate a store. From there you can put in your address and zip code and they will find a store closest to you.





Hope this helps


good luck


:)|||didnt it come out yesterday And yes you can buy them without a contract. They are on ebay but they are going for about 500 i think with contract they are 179|||It is not available without contract for now. I believe it won't be till somewhere next year or late this year. It is a way for T-mobile to get people in a headlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment