Saturday, December 24, 2011

If I use Google Voice on my phone does that mean less radiation?

Okay If I Use Google Voice to make calls on my sprint smart cell phone (which I understand is Internet Phone VOIP) Will there be less radiation than if I use my cell phone using the regular signal.. I think its 3G network.





Or does it make no difference because it still connects through the 3G network?|||This should make no difference as both are using the same 3G network. IMHO the only conceivable way to lessen the radiation would be to put the phone into airplane mode turning off the cellular components and to connect over wifi. If you are this worried about the radiation, get headphones with a mic and keep your phone away from your head.|||There will be no difference even if you are using Google Voice to make calls. I know, Google Voice, uses the internet for making calls but, your cellphone is still broadcasting/receiving signals from towers in order to make a connection.|||using the phone is the same thing, robert is right

No comments:

Post a Comment