Saturday, December 24, 2011

So how do I make phone calls from Google Voice without having to call a separate number?

I don't get the point of using Google Voice to make calls since you still need your phone to make a call and when you get a limited number of minutes or pay per minute you really don't save. I figured out how to text but I have no idea how to make calls without making it "call my mobile number" which seems TOTALLY pointless. Am I missing something?|||well i use it to call internationally and thats it


since it calls a local number which routes the call to my international dialed number.


i also use it to receive calls from home and office when im not there.


i do have limited numbers, but i added the Google voice numbers to my faves (tmobile) so i dont get charged.


i also use it for voicemail services, i have my number routed to google voice number after call forward no answer or call forward busy, google voice picks up my calls and when i check it, its transcribes it for me like an sms.





its a good service to receive calls as you can forward your calls to google voice and receive them on the go......not all services benefit everyone........in your case its not so beneficial....in my case i use to about 10-15 times a day and i love it.|||I don't get it either and it TOTALLY pissed me off. All the numbers i keep getting also is always to other PEOPLE. Pointless service.

No comments:

Post a Comment