Monday, December 19, 2011

What colour T-Mobile G1 Google phone should i get?

I am pre-ordering my T-Mobile G1 phone and would like to know your opinion on whether i should get black or white?


Thanks|||the black looks too matt to the color im waiting for white on launch day go to htc's website and they have really great acurate pics of the white color |||I don't think they ever even released the white to date. I have seen maybe one or two on Ebay but they are going for around $500. I called Tmobile and they said initially mid November, but they have no release date right now. yeah right

Report Abuse


|||I got black but white do look pretty cool it looks like it more of a nice pearl white. but if you are pre ordering you only have two choices which is black or bronze and as of Oct 3 if you are pre ordering after Oct 3rd you will not receive your G1 on Oct 22 you will get it by Nov. 10 if you are already a t-mobile customer log on to your my t-mobile account and check it out. The G1 is sold out for the Oct 22 delivery date |||You can either get black or brown because white is still being worked out because HTC found that the paint chips away, so tmobile will not be releasing white. I'm getting black it's sleeker(as said before) but brown has a beautiful and very visible keyboard and it almost looks black it is a dark brown |||I Preordered the black one, I would get the black one over the white, even though the white one looks cool too.|||Black or White, I didn't like the Brown:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrxbdT-io鈥?/a>|||Depends White looks hotter but black has something people like! its up to you,





I would say white the black is like glared. so get white!|||I pre-ordered 4 the black. I was gonna wait 4 the white one... but the black looks so sleek |||i think black because it looks better but if your CRAZY about smudges get the white|||black is sleeker|||well i think the black one looks hotter..|||black


thats the color i got


the white seems cheeper


idk just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment