Friday, December 16, 2011

Google search results used to have phone numbers that linked to Skype?

When I did a search on Google any phone number would be a link to Skype software and it would dial the number. I do not have it now. I rarely used it but I may use it more now, except it's gone. Does anyone know who provided this feature and wht it's called? Is it part of Google or Skype. I updated Skype from 4.0xx to 4.1xx and am not sure if that had anything to do with it.





Thanks,


Mike|||It comes with Skype. If you downloaded %26amp; installed the latest version of Skype, it should provide you with an add-on in your Mozilla Firefox browser that helps you with calling at phone numbers right from your browser. So, make sure you are using Mozilla Firefox's latest version (3.5.2).

No comments:

Post a Comment