Friday, December 16, 2011

What if i get the Google phone or the IPhone. Without getting a conract? ?

If i get either one of theses phone and I do not want to get a contact for them can I Still go on the internet? , using WIFi connection. I know I will use the I phone for an I pod but with out getting an contract for the phone what could i do with it? |||you can but it without a contract and it will be exactly the same if you do have the contract but the thingis that the phone will be MUCH more expensive without a contract|||Yes|||You can, but its not worth it unless your a fan of burning money, your better off with a contract in the long run.|||I have an iPhone and I enjoy it a lot. If you are trying to bypass the service plan though, unless you jailbreak it and rid yourself of the Apple warranty, you can go through another service provider to try it. ATT requires that you use an internet service plan (30 on top of any phone rate plan). You can turn off the WiFi and turn it on airplane mode, but you still have to pay the monthly charge. This is a good tactic to overcome the terrible battery life iPhones are known to have, if you only want to use it as an iPod at the time, like for commuting or whatever.





That being said, I hope this doesn't deter you from the iPhone completely. I thought I would only use it for email and browsing news headlines, but many applications access the internet or the GPS service in some way that you really utilize the internet and therefore, make the plan much more worthwhile. I heard negative things about the google phone anyways, try looking into the Blackberry bold. You can get Blackberrys without the internet plans and just use the WiFi on select models to browse the internet ;)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment