Monday, December 19, 2011

Is there a cell phone capable of google maps (or other street maps) with a low-cost data plan?

The only phones I've seen so far that are capable of google maps have data plans starting at $25 per month. I currently have a samsung gravity from t-mobile and get 50 mb per month for $10 - only it won't load google maps. Is there a phone / plan combo that will allow for a similar low cost, limited usage plan, but is maps-capable?|||G1 from TMobile (:|||i agree with the first answerer. Also, I'm not familiar with tmobile;s current plans but at%26amp;t has their unlimited data for $30. I use google maps or live search all the time. And I have gps :)





I would have thought most if not every smartphone/pda was capable of it but I guess not. Sorry :(|||I don't think it's the plan necessarily, I think that it's the phone which you need. Any newer or late model phone should do the trick. The iPhone does it.|||any phone running windows mobile can support google maps

No comments:

Post a Comment