Friday, December 16, 2011

What phone should i get? iphone or my touch google?

mu dad wants to switch phone companies because we have spring and they suck balls


he doesn't want to get Verizon because they overprice and what not so we're either getting tmobile or at%26amp;t


what phone should i get the iphone or the my touch google phone.





what do you guys think?


give me the pros and cons.|||Okay first off the services. AT%26amp;T was ranked 4th in service by consumer reports and t-mobile was ranked 2nd. 2nd the phones the Mytouch is all about open source. Being able to fully customize it however you want with 0 (ZERO) limitations. The Iphone is closed source. With apple and the app market its either apples way or no way and with the Iphone its one thing at a time. You cannot multitask with the Mytouch it鈥檚 all about multitasking. 3rd I personally thing apple and AT%26amp;T suck I have T-mobile and currently have the T-mobile G1 and I love it. T-mobile is the way to go its better quality and better customer care better everything. The only thing the Iphone has that the Mytouch or G1 doesn鈥檛 is pinch to zoom. Which I am willing to give up to have everything else being better. Oh and also the Mytouch offers FREE I repeat 100% FREE GPS turn-by-turn voice directions compliments of Google. Go with t-mobile.|||Okay I can only help a little but i have an iphone and it's amazing! i love it! i've had it over a year now and its seriously the best phone on the market. i suggest getting a case though, and actually use it.





and i suggest at%26amp;t over tmobile i use to have tmobile and i hated it. I'll admit at%26amp;t still needs some work but nobody is perfect and i'm not a big verizon fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment