Monday, December 19, 2011

Would You Pick The Google Phone or A Sidekick?

i actually really want a sidekick but then i saw the google phone so i don't know. Which one do you think is better and why?.|||I am having the same problem, but I chose to get the sidekick, The google phone will have alot of problems since it is brand new.|||the sidekicks will get outdated faster than the G1








you can install applications on the G1, it's a touch screen, 3 MP camera, it works with 3G network, it's through google, has better web browsing, and is basically amazing.





So I would say the google phone lol


I'm preordering one soon actually XD


|||Though I still prefer the iPhone over the Google phone, it's a much better choice than the Sidekick. For one thing, it packs more features. For another, it's open source platform will allow third party developers to further enchance its features.





|||sidekick. best phone ever. and i wouldnt pck a 1st g google fon

No comments:

Post a Comment