Friday, December 16, 2011

What do you think of the Google Phone from T-Mobile?

I'm thinking of getting a Google Phone instead of an iPhone, but which do you think is better?





The guy at the cell phone store said the iPhone isn't very good. "It has the most un-responsive touch screen ever."





But what do you think?|||I know several people who own both generation iPhones and are extremely unimpressed. I have heard of connection issues, call issues (noise in calls and such, dropped calls), screen issues, camera issues, network issues.. the list goes on.





I own the G1 and LOVE it. The touch screen is amazing. I highly recommend it. The apps are currently all free because theyre still testers, but soon they will be amazing, but at a price. I've yet to have a problem.|||I say the iPhone is better but the iphone having the most unresponsive touchscreen??? LMAO! It has one of the best out of all of them! If anything the Samsung Glyde has the worst touchscreen ever but I reccomend an LG Dare, it's better than all those|||get it its really hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





the g phone is sooooooo cool||| It has one of the best out of all of them! If anything the Samsung Glyde has the worst touchscreen ever but I reccomend an LG Dare, it's better than all those





Builders hoist http://www.tc977.com/Buildershoist.htm Builders hoist

No comments:

Post a Comment