Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do you compare the Google Phone with the iPhone? Which one is better?

My mobile contract is gonna end in January and I'm not sure if to stay with T-Mobile for the Google Phone or make the swith to AT%26amp;T for the Apple iPhone. They boh seem like the top phones in the industry right now. If you think one is better than the other, please give concrete details on HOW it is better, Thanks. I still think the iPhone looks sexier though. lol|||They are both good in their own respect and caters to different crowds. The iphone are for those that are, of course, loyal to apple as well as those that want it as a "status symbol". It does have alot of bells and whistles that make it a great phone. The G1, on the other hand, is basically a "geek" phone. Those that want a phone to do everything from making a basic phone call to controlling your electronic devices to finding out where you parked your car, then the google phone is for you. I personally have the google phone and have enjoyed it since I have received it. The 3G converage is great in my area (Houston, Texas), but then again, I don't venture out from my area much.|||http://cnettv.cnet.com/2001-1_53-50004143.html


Here is the URL to Cnet comparing the iPhone and G1


I have T-Mobile and barley get signal anywhere. Another plus to the iPhone is the new applicationons that can do almost anything .


|||iphone is better.





Concrete Batching Plant http://www.tc977.com/concretebatchingPlant.htm Concrete Batching Plant

No comments:

Post a Comment