Saturday, December 10, 2011

How much will the Google phone (g1) cost?

i got my phone in march and it sucks (samsung blast) ive had 7 dif batteries and on my 3rd phone.





The point is how much will it cost to get the google since i am not eligible for a new phone? |||I was quoted a price of $299.00 and I've been a T-Mobile customer for over 3 years! REASON: I've subscribed on the lowest rate plan available- $29.99 / mo. The CSR was not willing to budge on the price; instead telling me how much fun the CSR's in the call center are having using a demo unit. They have to share it - 1/2 hour apiece!





I plan to file a written protest w/Customer Relations - for false advertising. No where is it written or advertised that a minimum rate plan is required.|||when you get a 2 year contract with tmobile..its 180...BUT without the contract, the tmobile website said the suggested retail price: $400|||$180

No comments:

Post a Comment