Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm debating between the iPhone and the Google phone. What is your opinion and can you please tell me why?

Can you please tell me the pros and cons? Why would anyone go with the Google phone over the iPhone?|||ive got a g1 and its a great phone. it does everything the iphone does and it has a physical keyboard. the majority of the apps are free. The iphone just has a lot of support for extra stuff u can buy, thats what makes different/better in my opinion. and sorry but the all the iphones apps are expensive and the g1 has way more than 50 apps. dude doesnt know what hes talkin about|||Google = less than 50 apps available for download


iPhone = more than 10,000 (i think its 25,000)|||neither go for n97 i got the 5800 the one down from it and i love ot. plus its a lot cheaper!|||Actually the iPhone has 75,000 apps but based on the person-above-me's answer, it is way more than the "Google Phone" and iPhone's apps are all approved by Apple.





The iPhone also has the most responsive touch screen, and iPhone is the absolute TOP of all phones, anyone who wants to try to refute me is just jealous.





It also is the fastest phone. over 200 MB of memory is more than a 2003 computer running Windows XP.





It also has the BEST customer support. My iPhone froze up a couple of times when I first got it and they exchanged it right away and I have never had a problem with it since.

No comments:

Post a Comment