Friday, December 16, 2011

Does a hard reset on a mytouch google phone delete everything on your phone?

The reason I have to do a hard reset on my phone is because I forgot the password to open my phone. I also forgot my gmail e-mail to reset it. I also forgot the backup email used to find my gmail account.





What do I do?|||Yea it does delete everything but if you can get your same email back on, contacts, calender entries and some other things that are google related will be preserved.|||What an unfortunate situation. It's never fun forgetting your password, but I think hard reseting is the only way you can do it. I would try getting on my gmail account and see if there's something that will help you remember your gmail password. I think that's the only way you can restart your phone without having to delete all your information.|||not only does it delete everything on your phone ,it deletes your entire life ! be carefull

No comments:

Post a Comment