Friday, December 16, 2011

I have cingular, should I get the new Google phone, or an iPhone, and why?

Which is cheaper? Faster internet? Better applications?


Can I even get the Google phone if I have Cingular? I heard that you can put a chip in it that you get from Motorola. Is that true, and if so how much does it cost?|||When you compare Google鈥檚 first phone, the T-Mobile G1 compared to the Apple iPhone you will notice that it is not as sleek, but it is however much more versatile. You may wonder how, well that is what Forbes has been trying to explain.





The article talks about a girl who had an iPhone and decided to get herself and Google Android G1 instead, she said that she felt like she was cheating. She added that the G1 is not as sleek and is a much simpler phone, but it seems to have a lot more potential than the iPhone.





The thing that she seemed to like the most about the new T-Mobile G1 is that if you travel abroad, then you are able to open the back up and switch Sims, which allows you to make cheaper calls. The most irresistible part about the G1 is how Google鈥檚 programs are both seamless and powerful.








I think in my opinion the G1 is much better and has a keyboard which you slide the screen up!











Go with the G1














hope this helps














Katy


xox|||I would recommend the iPhone 3g just because T-Mobile has a horrible network, a few ppl that I know have T-Mobile and I swear I can't even have a 2 minute conversation with them until their phone drops the call, not only that but T-mobile's phones are the easiest to hack just ask Paris hilton how her contact list ended up online and if you still don't believe go to google news and search T-Mobile lost 17 million users information and that happened this month, hopes this help buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment